AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, this might be an odd question but here goes! In the new Sharp brochure, 2007, it lists 37 and 32 inch D62U sets as well as the higher sized ones in that line. However, the 37 and 32 inch sets have their AC input as 110 to 240 volts as opposed to the other D62U sets which have 120 volt input. Does this mean that the 37 and 32 inch sets are not going to be available to N. America? It is confusing because from what I have read, 110 to 120 volts is okay for N. America whereas Europe (and most other places) operates on 220 to 240 volts. Also, it lists the 32 and 37 inch models as having 4 wavelength backlight whereas the 42 inch only has 3 wavelength backlight. I hope someone can hazard a guess for me! Much thanks, Yasmine

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh, cool, I really appreciate the information. So, the 32 and 37 inch are able to be used everywhere whereas the other sizes are N. America only. I am liking the 32 and 37 sizes already, lol! Thanks, Yasmine

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.