AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm having 2 issues with Powerdvd10. I originally had it working but I reinstalled windows and can't get it back to how it was.

First, no bitstreaming. I'm running a 5670HD card to a Denon 1910 receiver. 10.11 CCC and realtek driver 2.49. I've done the trick to go into the audio setting during bluray playback to find the pass HD audio but it's not showing up for me.

Second, since I can't it to bitstream, I've had it set on PCM decoded by Powerdvd setting. Under this setting, the sides are getting played through the rear speakers. It's not windows mapping them incorrectly because I've gone through the playback device configuration and they are correct there.

Thanks for you help.

Steven

·
Registered
1,231 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven1110 /forum/post/19527216

I'm having 2 issues with Powerdvd10. I originally had it working but I reinstalled windows and can't get it back to how it was.

First, no bitstreaming. I'm running a 5670HD card to a Denon 1910 receiver. 10.11 CCC and realtek driver 2.49. I've done the trick to go into the audio setting during bluray playback to find the pass HD audio but it's not showing up for me.

Second, since I can't it to bitstream, I've had it set on PCM decoded by Powerdvd setting. Under this setting, the sides are getting played through the rear speakers. It's not windows mapping them incorrectly because I've gone through the playback device configuration and they are correct there.

Thanks for you help.

Steven

You maybe want to replace the realtek driver with the ATI one to see if it helps...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.