AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry to bother you guys, but have been working on getting HTPC to talk to my CRT - have gotten as far as I can with ATI drivers, figured I'd download the new demo of powerstrip, and try it. Unfortuneatly, I get the above notice when I try to run it - I can install, it goes thru initialization, and then when I continue, I get the window that my trial period has expired.

I have never gotten the thing to run - is there any way to get a version to run, lone enough to see if it works, so I CAN register the program?

I tried a search of this forum, but there are SO many PS posts, that I gave up after 4 pages. Any ideas - someone must have run into this somewhere.

Thanks

·
Registered
4,991 Posts
Try searching the PS Forum?
http://www.entechtaiwan.net/forums/index.php

"You do not enter registration information into the program - as you have seen, that would be impossible... The registration procedure is independent of the actual program."

When you buy the license, you get an email confirmation with a Registry file.

Hammer

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks - I did, they are all for my money, which is fine, but there is no mention of my problem. I did read there that there is "no return policy" - supposedly I don't need one, since there is a trial period. But in my case, the trial period expired between the time I downloaded the trial and the time my computer rebooted :( - I'll be danged if I'm going to send someone 30 bucks for something that won't even run in free trial. Maybe the new ATI drivers I am reading about here will do enough that I won't need the program. Don't mind paying money for something that works - really hate paying for nothing.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.