AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any documentation for the Powerstrip program ?? I just purchased the program this week and have been unable to find a user's guide, or a reference, or any other kind of documentation, save for what you good people have posted in this forum. I am baffled by all of the options available aned have no clue as to how this program works. Can anyone provide a reference ? I have already seen the custom resolution guide posted by Karnis, andm, while I'm sure this is very good information, I am in need of something a little more basic.

-Dennis :confused:

·
Registered
212 Posts
Unfortunately Dennis, if there's any documentation I haven't been able to find it. I'm in the same boat as you trying to get that program to work. I do have one working resolution after a day of pounding my head, but that's it.

What you might try is a search, in this forum, for the type of TV or Proj you're trying to display on. Doing that I was able to find other people with the same setup who had posted there settings and I used that as a starting point.

All I can say is be patient, and keep trying. The smarmy thing really does work, but it ain't so easy to understand.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Post your needs specifically and the guys on this forum can get you through almost any setup.

Be sure to give them your system makeup:

Projector model

Screen Size

Video Card info and processor

DVD software or hardware viewer

Viewing prefence 4:3 or 16:9

Good fortune!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OK. I'm trying to set up my HS10 in the native resolution - The Powerstrip timings were given elsewhere in this or another forum, but, what do I do with them?

I am using a Radeon 9700 Pro and Windows XP Pro to connect to the projector.

A step-by-step explanation is what I need. Any help appreciated.

-Dennis

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.