AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Currently I have a small HT 9.5x14. I would like a larger one. I can convert my garage. We have too many vehicles and I would like more shop space.

My current garage is 24x30. I was thinking of splitting the garage into two rooms. One 14x24 and the other 16x24. The HT would be the 14x24 space, the larger room would have a a pool table/bar setup and it would also handle the traffic from the rest of the house to the new garage. I would put 2 rows of 3 Berklines.

What do you think about a room that size for 6 seats? I can't do much with the 24" depth but the width can be adjusted by a foot or two. Room acoustics is an important consideration. My ceilings can be 9' high but I will have a beam running down the length of the room at an 8 foot height (it's not down the center of the room but offset about 4' to one side). I can lower the whole ceiling to 8' and hide the beam or keep the higher ceiling and live with the beam.

thanks

·
Registered
161 Posts
you can get two rows of (4) berkline 088s. They are 9'4" wide. Or you can go with (3) berkline 090s they are about 9'3" wide..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.