AVS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just ordered a 4oz Cineplex and it should arrive this week. Only problem is, I have looked all over the Northern VA are and cannot seem to find any stores that sell good popcorn prepacks. I would really like to buy locally due to the cost of shipping. I have looked in Costco, Giant, Target, Harris Teeter, Wegman's and Bloom. Does anyone know of a vendor in Northern VA? I would also be willing to buy bulk coconut oil, flavocal and popcorn.

Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions.

·
Banned
1,647 Posts
ACT II is a popular brand of microwave popcorn, however, they do have "movie theater" type popcorn, buttery salt and popping oil for kettle type popcorn machines. Our concession stand (high school in Maryland) uses this brand. Very economical, too. Try a search for that.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Actually I was looking for the 4oz or 6oz prepaks of Mega Pop or Country Harvest to use in the soon to arrive Paragon Cineplex machine. Thanks for the response.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I just got the same machine the yellow one from stargate cinema. What a great machine you will be very happy. I bought the country harvest packs with it and agree I need to go the bulk rate also. I have heard sams club has the stuff but I will continue to look locally, and share any info I get and keep watching this for any suggestions

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I broke down and ordered a case of Mega Pop and a case of Fun Pop from Sam's club. Price was cheap and shipping was only nine bucks for two cases. I guess that's a pretty good deal.

·
Registered
25 Posts
we got the country harvest and to me its too salty, so looking forward to hearing your thoughts on what you got. $9 is a great deal on the shipping

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Local Sam's club did not stock the popcorn, so I ordered online. Cineplex 4oz is due to be delivered tomorrow. I'll let you know how the popcorn from Sam's works out

1 - 8 of 8 Posts