AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like the price is now $3500 instead of $4000. I just got the Future Shop flyer (BestBuy in US), and they are selling this baby for $3199, regular $3500. It hasn't changed on Sony web site, but I'll check it out tomorrow in the store.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I saw this in Future Shop's ad also, but later, found a retraction in Friday's Vancouver Sun...they say the price is actually $3699...and $3199 was an error...

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I went to Future Shop Saturday morning and found they made a mistake in the paper. Doh!! I was trying to delete the post but I couldn't. Sorry for the wrong message.

P.S. I actually bought one about a week ago and I paid around what Future Shop was advertising. I was just curious to find out if the price was really dropping that fast.

Simon

·
Registered
37 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by htsource
Yeah, I went to Future Shop Saturday morning and found they made a mistake in the paper. Doh!! I was trying to delete the post but I couldn't. Sorry for the wrong message.

P.S. I actually bought one about a week ago and I paid around what Future Shop was advertising. I was just curious to find out if the price was really dropping that fast.

Simon
Didn't you almost fall out of your seat when you saw the price :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.