AVS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I am heading to bestbuy with printed prices in hand. Target has Resident Evil Apocalypse for $19.95 and dvdplanet has Employee of the Month for $25.97. We have a dvdplanet store here (which I refuse to shop) so they are a "local competitior" and will get these movies cheaper. Just a heads up.

·
Registered
243 Posts
I've yet to do that. Do you just the print prices from a website.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Print off of target.com.... it lists it as $19.95... walk into CC or BB and say "Target has it for $19.95 and I made a print out to show you". It works great... I know they didn't have it... but CC doesn't care and they just want your money. I worked at BB for almost 4.5 years... I know the policies and the ways around it. I mentioned this in another thread somewhere.

·
Registered
242 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by evenodds /forum/post/0

I've yet to do that. Do you just the print prices from a website.

If it is a brick and mortor store Both best buy and Circuit City in my area will price match the online add. Fry's of course will not. The only thing is the date has to be the same, so make sure when you print that online add from target or fry's you actually buy the movie that day at CC or Bestbuy. If the date is not the same Best buy makes you go to customer service where they verify that that deal is still in effect. As somone else mentioned above it works great. I have yet to pay full price for a movie in a store.

Also i had one clerk at Best Buy who didnt really know what he was talking about tell me they are supposed to call the store to see if they have it in stock. He was the only clerk to say this too me. I looked at him funny and said, have fun calling every target in the area lol- you got to love those know it all workers especially when they are completely full of **** (you would think they owned the place or something). This isnt there policy though because every other time they just match the price without any problems (even when new workers ask their supervisor what they should do). In that one particular case i still got the movie at the matched price because another worker who was next to him over heard our conversation and corrected him before he even got a chance to pick up the phone.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.