AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was out looking around this weekend comparing prices for the Mitsubishi HSHD2000U D-VHS deck. Anyone care to recommend what they would currently consider as a good price for this D-VHS unit as the best I could find locally was 1000.00.

Thanks

·
Registered
721 Posts
$ 600.00 from Ultimate Electronics ( Soundtack ) in Denver.

Jeff

·
Registered
155 Posts
RTK,

Where are you in California? I'm near Disneyland. Maybe I can suggest something...

·
Registered
2,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
or could you tell us which store and who yours salesperson was would be just as good. i'd drive a few miles for a tweeter deal like that.

·
Registered
639 Posts
I paid $469 at Tweeter in San Diego plus $79 for an extended 3 year warranty. Just call any Tweeter in San Diego, ask for an assitsnat manager and tell them you want that price. I would post my receipt, but my scanner is down. I will happily mail it to one person who can then post it. Let me know.

·
Premium Member
11,868 Posts
My inside contact at Tweeter called me this afternoon and I asked him about the pricing on the Mits D-VHS. He said Mits dropped Tweeters cost to $400.00. The unit is showing its discontinued. He had no other info but said I could get the unit from him for $469.00 too.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Kipp,

Could you please email me your contact's name, phone #, and store, if you don't mind. I just bought one from Spring Hill for $600.

Thanks,

Vance

[email protected]

·
Registered
2,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
is there a reason that this unit is being discontinued? is there a new model which is going to replace it?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.