AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, long time lurker here.. looking to get some advice on getting better than MSRP. is there a website - company that AVS members use more than others which offers good deals? I'm looking to pull the trigger fairly soon on either a 3311, 4311 or anniversary depending on pricing I find.

I've tried looking around a fair bit but haven't been successful myself (perhaps looking in wrong area). Any tips? (PM me if there is any sensitive info that shouldn't be on the board)

Also appologuise if this is the wrong place, I posted here as has to do with denon receivers specifically.

Thanks for your time.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Call up Electronics Expo (authorized Denon dealer); they have had some great prices on Denon 4311s. Ask for Keith and tell him that Mike Fink told you to call in (not to get a better deal, just to let him know that I'm trying to help him out).

I found their price on the 4311 to be the best that I could find from an authorized dealer..

Quote:
Originally Posted by neo82
Hey all, long time lurker here.. looking to get some advice on getting better than MSRP. is there a website - company that AVS members use more than others which offers good deals? I'm looking to pull the trigger fairly soon on either a 3311, 4311 or anniversary depending on pricing I find.

I've tried looking around a fair bit but haven't been successful myself (perhaps looking in wrong area). Any tips? (PM me if there is any sensitive info that shouldn't be on the board)

Also appologuise if this is the wrong place, I posted here as has to do with denon receivers specifically.

Thanks for your time.

·
Registered
5,454 Posts
+1 ^

call any of the authorized internet Denon dealers and see what they have in the way of discounts, coupons, etc. on the Denon xx11 receiver you are interested in. If you don't need 3D TV (HDMI 1.4a), then ask for clearance pricing on the xx10 models. You will not see much in the way of discount pricing on the internet from authorized dealers, but if you talk to them directly they can offer better deals.

http://usa.denon.com/US/WhereToBuy/P...eETailers.aspx

·
Premium Member
93,225 Posts
Several Denon authorized e-tailers will provide discounted prices including Electronics Expo (EE), 6Ave, J&R, and World Wide Stereo (WWS). EE is likely the most recommended ... just ask them for their best price ... you don't need to ask for anyone in particular as they'll give anyone the same low price as long as they don't order directly from the website (which lists MSRP price), rather call them directly. Also, you're not likely to see much (if any) discount on the anniversary A100 as it is a special limited edition model and the resellers have no real need to discount it as they will with the 3311 and 4311.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts