AVS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just received the the Primare SP33 on home trial, to say I'm floored is the understatement of the year, I have just bought the Yamaha CX-5000 and have tried the Marantz AV8801, this beast is on a different level "IMO" with music and movies, there is no EQ on board and very little bells and whistles "which I like" the sound is phenomenal

It would be good to get some feedback from any SP33 owners or 32 owners out there

·
Registered
705 Posts
I own the marantz 8801, I am getting a loan of the primare sp33 on tuesday night so i can leave you feedback then.

·
Registered
705 Posts
This preamp is on a different planet.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Love to hear a comparison to the Bryston SP3, no EQ either

·
Registered
33 Posts
Did anyone buy the SP33?

Is it so much better than the Yamaha and Marantz in stereo?

Im looking for a new processor so any word is appreciated. How it sound i stereo is very important:)

·
Registered
11 Posts
I also consider to purchase this machine. Has anyone experience with it? I think this must be better choice than Onkyo, Yamaha or Marantz...

·
Registered
11 Posts
I purchased Primare year ago. It is definitely on a different planet. A way better than my Onkyo PRSC 5508. Especially in stereo. Multichannel sound is real experience now.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello!
I'm interested in opinions relatively Cary Cinema 12 vs Primare SP32 HD/SP33 comparison... Technically and sonically.
Are there members which compared that processors at the same system?

I'm trying to choose a processor for future 5.1 HT/music system with Primare A30.5, VA Mozart Grand SE and other VA matched acoustics. I've Monitor Audio Silver AV-12 set with Onkyo TX-NR5008 for cinema now but want to go to next level :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts