AVS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
1,218 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by WJonathan /forum/post/16859430

Thanks! The reviews I read said there were too many interactive cutscenes and not enough gameplay, but for $10 it would be fun to play around with.

Sands of time & The Two Thrones are 9.99 on Steam also. the redone PoP is stuill 29.99 though...

· Registered
35 Posts
I always thought that Prince of Persia was a fun game, I don't know who knocked it. Of course, I probably wouldn't have paid full price for it when it came out, but since I got to play it free when my roommate bough it I am a little biased. I think it has some good game playability factor, and I really like the 3rd person perspective it has, as well as all the environmental obstacles you have to move around in different ways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveFi /forum/post/16853555

I just picked this one up in the bargain bin at my local Target for

· Registered
8,729 Posts
I beat this game last night. I thought it provided a very pleasant experience. The visuals are gorgeous, the combat system is rather deep but accessible with a smooth control scheme, and the pace is on the mark.

It is easily worth the $10 I paid at Amazon, and I see myself playing through it again at some point in time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.