AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There's a good possibility of a PRO-111FD in my future, however wall mounting it is not an option (nor a desire, really), so it will go onto my current TV stand. The only issue there is that I have an 8" tall center channel sitting on the stand that will intrude into the bottom of the Pioneer's screen.

I'm looking for a riser or something that will allow the bottom of the TV's screen to clear the top of the speaker. I was thinking of something along the lines of the stands you can buy for laptop monitors that allow the laptop and docking station to sit underneath. The problem is that the one's I've seen are pretty ugly and they generally don't have enough weight capacity.

I may just throw a stack of magazines down as a temporary measure, but if anyone can suggest something that wouldn't look terrible and would support the TV, I'd be appreciative. Thanks!

·
Banned
4,969 Posts
We've built custom risers for several customers that look great and serve a purpose of hiding the center channel speaker wire and storing BD discs.

I have also seen clients who just paint or stain 2x4's that are placed under the TV's pedestal.

-Robert

·
Registered
705 Posts
Here is my solution for PRO-111. The less cabinetry around speakers the better they will sound.

Here is another really cool setup

1 - 4 of 4 Posts