AVS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
We have the Z arriving this week..... I have experience with the MX remotes, but this will be my first crack at the ProControl arena....I'll post thoughts.

·
Registered
78 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quill  /t/1418397/pro-control-24z-or-mx-900#post_22187855

We have the Z arriving this week..... I have experience with the MX remotes, but this will be my first crack at the ProControl arena....I'll post thoughts.

Thoughts?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I dont have any expierence with the mx-900 but a couple weeks ago i programmed a pro24.r with a prolink.r for one of my clients. It was a great solutions for his needs. I really liked the software because of how easy it was to use. My only complaint was not being able to find a blank bitmap image for a favorite channel button. The software almost mimicked RTI so it was a easy transition.

·
Registered
78 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racz  /t/1418397/pro-control-24z-or-mx-900#post_22812136

I dont have any expierence with the mx-900 but a couple weeks ago i programmed a pro24.r with a prolink.r for one of my clients. It was a great solutions for his needs. I really liked the software because of how easy it was to use. My only complaint was not being able to find a blank bitmap image for a favorite channel button. The software almost mimicked RTI so it was a easy transition.

Does it only work with the Prolink or can you use a cheaper option? Also, how much are these going for now?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts