AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the long 7200 thread, Bob Williams said that the 2 year pro Xchange Warranty would not be available for the 7200.

But, the user's manual on the InFocus site says the Pro Xchange Warranty IS available for the 7200.

Anyone know for sure?

·
Premium Member
16,978 Posts
Hi Robert

Haven't seen you around lately, where you been hiding.

Did you pick up the Infocus. If so how do you like it?

Sorry Im off topic and do not have any answers for your question.

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Alan-

Hi! I've been around, just not posting as much. I used to post a lot in the DVD forum, but, frankly, DVD has gotten a little bit boring since the days when the only two good players were the Camelot Roundtable and EAD TheaterVision. Now a $200 Pan RP-82 will best either, at least in terms of video. And DVD-A and SACD are of no interest to me.

My main interest right now is a high end digital proj to replace my Sony VPH-D50Q. It will almost certainly be the InFocus ScreenPlay 7200 with a 100" Stewart FireHawk.

Back on topic, though, I would note that InFocus has two sites: Pro and Home (Theater). The Pro Xchange is offered for all products on the Pro site. There are only two projectors on the Home site: the 7200 and another one. There is no mention of the Pro Xchange being available for the other proj.

Perhaps the simple answer is that PRO Xchange does not equal HOME.

Bob

·
Registered
13,050 Posts
Bob addressed this in the main 7200 thread. I asked what ProXchange was because I read about it in the manual. He posted back that actually that option is not available for the 7200 and he would have the manual updated accordingly. HTH.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.