AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
925 Posts
it's in the tech manual. available on the uk pioneer site - c.f. other thread with link.

doody.

·
Super Moderator
21,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yes- keep going to specifications and a window will pop up- select Technical Manual 503CMX/MXE:

it is in 3 parts: I think part 3 is of most interest- Page 96 section 5.1 Before Beginning Adjustments...

·
Registered
925 Posts
cf. is short for "compare" or "see also", as in "see also another thread with this info".

it is an abbreviation of the latin word "confer". it's usually written cf. not with two periods as i did - apologies.

from dictionary.com:

cf. adv : compare (used in texts to point the reader to another location in the text) [syn: cf, confer, see, see also]

doody.

·
Super Moderator
21,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OK- I can get the display to come up showing operating temp, hours (33) etc but cannot get into integrator mode- according to manual (5.4.1) I am to press menu then on button within 3 secs from standy: Help!

·
Registered
241 Posts
It seems the 503 method doesn't work in the PRO1000.

MAB - if you read this in time - when the Pioneer tech arrives at your place for the pixel mapping, ask him (or watch him) get into the service menu. He would have to know how to do it.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
I will ask him many questions. Between now and tomorrow morning, just shoot with yours. Keep in mind that Pioneer is outsourcing their tech service to some company local to me. He may not be familiar with our PRO/503 units. In any event, I will take notes and report back.

He is scheduled to come in between 11AM - 3PM. I may go "live" with my posts and you can ask him questions from here. Lets see how it is going to work out. He may just say NO to a near live chat but I'll try.

·
Registered
871 Posts
MAB,

If the power dealer is offering to swap you out for a Fujitsu 5002...

·
Registered
871 Posts
MAB,

If the power dealer is offering to swap you out for a Fujitsu 5002...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.