AVS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I just bought a Sony KDL47W8A. Tried to play a 3D movie from USB (this is not why I bought the TV I bought it for my PS4) to see what the 3D was like and it gave me two pictures side by side. Is there something I am doing wrong or is this just not possible.

Thank you in advance for your info.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by reconminicon  /t/1522403/probably-another-3d-from-usb-question-ps-i-am-a-noob#post_24478205

I just bought a Sony KDL47W8A. Tried to play a 3D movie from USB (this is not why I bought the TV I bought it for my PS4) to see what the 3D was like and it gave me two pictures side by side. Is there something I am doing wrong or is this just not possible.

Thank you in advance for your info.

I'm not familiar with your TV but the 3d content your trying to view is obviously "side by side" content. You should be able to select side by side in the TV's 3d settings which will then allow you to view it in 3d with 3d glasses. Hope this helps.

Ed

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Thank you Ed. Your exactly right. Tried Gravity in 3D and I must say I am impressed. Quite a good film aswell. Its a Sony KDL47W805. I always thought 3D was a gimmick but it really does seem to work. 

Thank you again. Byron

1 - 3 of 3 Posts