AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a new problem I'm having with my UTV. When I am watching a recorded show, the picture flashes quickly back and forth with another channel. Here is the wierd thing, the picture it flashs back to is ESPN News and it is from two days ago. The picture never changes. The reason why I know it is from two days ago is on the lower right hand side of the screen, ESPN news has a black box where they show the latest and biggest news story and my picture shows that Johnny Damon signed with the Yankees which hapenned Tuesday night. Even if they were showing the news on Wednesday, the picture is still wierd because I saw this last night. When I went to ESPN News, the news they were reporting was different. They show I was viewing was one I recorded back in June (an episode of Andromeda). Does anyone know or heard of this problem before???

Thanks and Happy Holidays to all !!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Hi,

"the picture flashes quickly back and forth with another channel"

I've had that problem before... Only happened once before. I'd suggest a reset code like 12357 (or unplug power) to restore your UTV.

·
Registered
57 Posts
that's happened to me about 3 times in four years == i just unplug the box for about one minute and it solves the problem

Good luck

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.