AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
I've been experiencing a series of vertical lines/bars flickering all throughout my screen. This occurs as soon as TV start up and never goes away even after 12 hours of uptime.
I tried plugging the TV into a different outlet, with differents solutions found here. Nothing resolved the problem. My TV is out of warranty, so I was wondering if this is a job that could be done by myself, and what part i might need to replace. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks.

Model: Vizio 55" M550SL

Find attached picture of problem

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi All,
I've been experiencing a series of vertical lines/bars flickering all throughout my screen. This occurs as soon as TV start up and never goes away even after 12 hours of uptime.
I tried plugging the TV into a different outlet, with differents solutions found here. Nothing resolved the problem. My TV is out of warranty, so I was wondering if this is a job that could be done by myself, and what part i might need to replace. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks.

You have a cracked screen. I can see the crack at the bottom of the picture.:(

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi All,

You have a cracked screen. I can see the crack at the bottom of the picture.:(

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.