Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered 503cmx almost 10 days ago. I was told it will be shipped

yesterday. Instead I got a voicemail from Dell system saying

they are having some problem and will be instead shipped on Sep. 30th.

I am wondering if anyone else is having the same problem with recent

order ?

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
That probably means they are on back-order. When I ordered my LCD's I got a similar message along with a change of shipping date about 4 times. Also it may of been held up due to Isabel.

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
copied this from a post a long time ago and I don't have a link. I can tell you from experience it works just as below. They show the Eagle New Jersey and Chicago #'s but if you go to their website at http://www.eaglegl.com/contact/WorldwideDirectory.asp to get the number for the location that the tracking shows as it being at. And don't rely on the tracking on the vendors website as when I got mine it still hadn't shown shipped. From my experience it will ship withing a day or so from your order.

"The phone number for Electrograph is (800) 400-4310 - USE IT to track your shipment from them. I talked to Bonnie - she is excellent! Have your order number ready when you call them. Electrograph will give you a tracking number. Have it ready for the next step.

The phone number for Eagle Logistics in New Jersey is (800) 825-0075. The phone number for Eagle Logistics in Chicago is (800) 846-2224. When you call Eagle make sure you have your order number and the tracking number Electrograph gave you. (The guy I talked to in Chicago went out of his way to help me - must let his boss know this.) ** www.eaglegl.com to track and find local location**

If you can, get Eagle to tell you who the local shipper is. "

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.