AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2 Def Tech Pro 200tl subs in my system. They're hooked up via Y cable from my Yamaha RX-V2600 receiver. Lately I'm having problems getting the subs to turn on properly when starting movies. The signal indicators on the amp aren't lighting up as they should and I either have to unplug the subs from their outlets and plug them back in or reconnect the sub cables going into the LFE inputs. I haven't done anything different to the system for a while and they've always been fine until now. Anyone know what the problem could be? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2,912 Posts
I had the 200tl for awhile and had to connect both the line level and lfe simultaneously with a y cable.In other words 1 cable from reciever to the y then the sub.I havent had it for awhile so bare with me here,i hope i explained this correctly.Using the y keeps a signal to the sub.If you can contact chet at def.tech. and he'll help you out.

·
Registered
2,912 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mskeezer /forum/post/0

I think I got ya. I'll give that a try. It's weird, though. I've never had a problem with the LFE input before. I appreciate the help.

Let me know if it worked out for you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.