AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone else having a problem with the audio for Enemy of the State in Seattle? I get a perfect picture, but a bunch of popping instead of audio. Is this a problem I am having or an overall problem? I am using a Sony HD100.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I had the same audio problems on my Zenith DTV1080. It lasted about 20 minutes then was corrected. Not sure what happened.

Darryl

·
Registered
102 Posts
Totally unwatchable with the sound screwed up. Checked back later to see that they had switched from HD to 4x3 SD. Watched a DVD instead.

Looks like yet another local problem from KOMO as no one else from around the country seem to be reporting problems. I've been told that they have state-of-the-art equipment.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It was 4x3 SD till about an hour into the movie when they finally got the HD and Dolby Digital to work. I have noticed a lot of audio problems the last couple of days on KOMO. At first I thought it might be my equipment, but it looks like they are having problems. Anyone have anymore information?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Recorded the movie with my HiPix.

Watched it today. All was good. One of the better broadcast for DD 5.1, really put the surrounds to work.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.