AVS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I programmed the remote to control the Hopper, it's actually controlling a Joey, but when I add a Joey it claims there is no device in my devices that changes channels when I try to set up the "Watch TV" function... this is of course a lie, but anyway.

The remote works fine to control everything except the skip forward, and skip back buttons, which are signed to the "chapter skip" hard buttons. Since the remote is RF, there is no watch to teach the command. Anyone know a solution to this problem?

·
Registered
15,285 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by plissken99  /t/1525039/problem-with-harmony-900-and-dish-tv-remote/0_100#post_24548806

So I programmed the remote to control the Hopper, it's actually controlling a Joey, but when I add a Joey it claims there is no device in my devices that changes channels when I try to set up the "Watch TV" function... this is of course a lie, but anyway.

The remote works fine to control everything except the skip forward, and skip back buttons, which are signed to the "chapter skip" hard buttons. Since the remote is RF, there is no watch to teach the command. Anyone know a solution to this problem?
Hopper and Joey use exactly the same codes, so this is no surprise.

You can easily reassign the hard buttons to the skip functions in the harmony software. There is no need to learn anything.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts