AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm having a problem with my ATI cable tuner card and was wondering if anyone out there had some advice.

When I change the channel or change the screen size it often will make the screen "static-y" and pixelated. Extra pixels float around especially when there is movement on the screen. Once the problem has kicked in, it will not go away until I totally restart my computer (simply restarting the TV program is not enough).

So I if I find a show I like (and a video size I want to watch it at) I can restart the computer and turn on the TV program and watch the show, but as soon as I start playing with the size or the channel then the problem happens and I have to restart again -- very annoying.

I contacted tech support and they suggested reinstalling the software and DLing the drivers directly from their website. I tried both of those ideas and they did not help. I lost my recept so exchanging is not an option. However if cant fix this I might just buy another one.

I really like the features of my ATI card and software, so I'd like to get this thing to work :) Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.