1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
15,373 Posts
Doesn't look like a remote issue to me, rather the app/device you're running is slow to respond. You can verify by watching the IR LED on the remote with a digital camera. You'll probably see it flash instantly when you press a button. This is the best any remote can do. If that app is running on an HTPC, you may want to consider getting an SSD. That should give you a significant performance boost.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The app is running on my main computer, and I can use a keyboard (or even a wireless 360 controller as a remote) and it is instant scrolling. I only have the issue with the harmony remote.

·
Registered
722 Posts
You could try increasing or decreasing the sensitivity on the device.

In your harmony software go to DEVICES tab

Click TROUBLESHOOT on your HTPC device

Choose "Responds too many times or only occasionally"

Change setting, then SAVE & EXIT

Update your remote and try it over & over until it works.

·
Registered
11,618 Posts

You may have the wrong code for "up" and "down." If you can't find something else in the Harmony menu of options for those buttons, you may just want to use the keyboard to "teach" those commands to the One.

How do you have your Harmony configured (Media Center SE)?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry about the double post, but yeah, I got it so that it's a little better than what it was but there is still a slight delay on it. I changed it so that the remote is basically just using the arrow keys on a normal keyboard instead of using directional keys of another remote.

Anyway I can still get rid of that other delay though yet?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.