AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone sorry to start a new thread but I could not find any info on the topic. I am having a hard time with something on my pioneer 1120. I am currently connecting my comcast cable box using a digital optical cord and an HDMI running to the TV because I want the cable to have its own input on the tv for cable calibration. Now the problem I am having is with the blu ray connection. I am running a HDMI from the blu ray player to the receiver and the HDMI cord from HDMI out on the receiver to the TV. When I turn the cable on using my harmony remote everything works perfectly, but if I turn the blu ray on it will take longer than normal to show on the screen. Also sometimes I will not get any picture from the blu ray player or even I will get part of the cable image on the screen. now I know it is not the TV because the connections work perfectly when running them directly from the tv and not going into the receiver. I also changed out all of my HDMI high speed cables. Is there a setting I am missing? or is there something else you guys recommend?

·
Registered
7,815 Posts
A handshake issue like m_vanmeter says. It doesn't like the sequence in the way your Harmony is starting everything. Try Display,AVR,Bd player and see if cures it. It usually will work when you start the BD player last.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts