Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi anyone,

Lately my Replay 4360 has been having glitches. On a couple occasions the image freezes and studders till a reboot, and it seems to reboot on it's own alot. I'll be doing something and then realise there's no sound look, and it at the Replay please wait stage. I can imagine what can be going wrong...but how do I do diagnostics? I don't even remember the warranty on this..anyone? DO you know what it is? It had frozen twice in the last month, the studder, and it has rebooted a few times in that time period. Other than this, nothing has happened that I noticed. DOes Replay even have customer support anymore?

Thanks for any help,

Doc

·
Registered
8,144 Posts
Sounds like the disk is having problems. Would explain the studdering and the rebooting.

My suggestion... pull the drives run the maxtor diagnostics on both drives. If the drives turn up clean then put the drive back and do the factory reset. If that doesn't help then I'd patch the drive resetting the mpeg partition.

After that... not much I can thing of. There are several causes of the problems mentioned, heat, power voltage levels to low, hard disk errors, etc.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.