Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered the zenith from JandR....

I asked that it be sent after thanksgiving. I was able to check online the order status as of thursday. It apparently isn't offered anymore (searched their site)... My order hasn't shipped.

Anyway... For the last three days, I've tried to access their site. Not able to.

I called today... but only get voice mail.

Is something happening in NY?

Soundcity is offering the 520 at 608... same price I was to pay at JandR..

I'm in a tizzy... Help... alleviate my concerns...

(or throw fuel on the fire...ouch)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I finally got in...

I'm thinking of switching my order to soundcity... I don't know if they backordered my HD520 or not....

ugh..

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
You might get better information by phoning J&R at 800 221 8180.

·
Banned
3,403 Posts
Call your credit card company, if they haven't charged you they haven't shipped. I recently bought a DVD player off them got it the next day, I have been ordering off them for years I am surprised. They are usually first rate retailers, I bought my RCA F-38310 wide screen from my local dealer, I have it since May of 2001. Great wide screen picture with built in line doubler, their selling for around $1400. I paid $2999 I would do it all over again, I now have 14,476 hours on the internal odometer; absolutely great pic. 19"H x 33.25 inches wide. I had enough of 4:3 watching, last one was a 32 inch panny. :)

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
Wait soundcity is selling it for $699 not $608.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by RAVEN56706
Wait soundcity is selling it for $699 not $608.
Something was wrong with my computers (probably my wireless network)...

I couldn't get into that site... on either computer... but someone told me they saw it up and running.... so I updated explorer and xp... bang... it works again...

but still hasn't shipped... a Nov 22nd order.

Soundcity occassionally drops it to 608... with free shipping.... but I notice that doesn't stay on their website for more than 2 days...

I emailed JandR... waiting for a response.... I'm dying for my box...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.