AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to get Powerstrip to correctly display 1024x576 on my Panasonic projector, since I have a 16:9 screen, but I'm having no luck.

With the Radeon 6025 drivers running XP, when I go in and define the custom resolution in Powerstrip, it takes it...I reboot, and the select the appropriate resolution in Powerstrip.

When it switches to the new resolution, the screen is all garbled, and still takes up the entire 4:3 area. Almost like it was displaying a 16:9 image, but taking up the entire 4:3 image, (stretched) but it cuts off a bit of the sides as well.

I've tried the newer driver versions, but still no luck. I would appreciate any ideas you guys have.

Thanks,

·
Registered
37 Posts
I had the same problem with my mitsubishi x30, and i fixed it.

set the front porch to 140, and the back porch to 140. or if you want your desktop at the top or bottom of you screen you can set the front porch to 220 and the back porch to 60 (moves the desktop to the top when projector is floor mounted), or front porch to 60 and back porch to 220 (moves desktop to the bottom of the screen when floor mounted) Hope this helps, if not email me and i'll see if I can fix it for you.

Greg Lightfoot
[email protected]

that's

Active lines=576

Front Porch=140

Sync Width=2

Back porch=140

leave the pixels alone (i.e. don't change anything in the 1024pixels colum)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.