AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm having a problem with my OTA cartridge in my 6000 and I wanted to see if anyone has had a similar situation. My 8vsb won't show any channels digital or analog.At first I thought it was something wrong with the antenna until I ran the antenna straight to the tv and I can pick up local analog channels and this is with the antenna having fell down and needs to be remounted. How can I get analog channels with running the antenna straight to the tv and then when I run it through the 8vsb it finds the analog but they are to snowy to even see and no digital at all?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the advice Mike. I did all of that before I had my cousin on the roof he had a walkie talkie and I had one. He moved it a fraction of inch at a time and the signal strength never changed even when on the analog channels. When we hooked the antenna straight to the tv we could get the analog channels crystal clear.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.