AVS Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For probably the last three to six months I have been having the same problems with MPC-HC (via several versions of the K-Lite Codec Pack Mega) on three separate computers, two of which have Claro Halo XT sound cards running Windows 7 x64 Ultimate and the other is a laptop with built-in stereo speakers running Windows 7 x64 Home Premium. The problems all seem to involve DTS decoding -- when I load any file that has any DTS track (even if the default track is AC3), the LAV Audio icon does not appear, and if I try to play a DTS-HD track, the playback is jittery-fast and is constantly skipping forward.

I've tried reinstalling everything and desperately fiddling with many of the settings in LAV, MPC-HC, and the Codec Tweak Tool, but nothing has resolved the problems with DTS. The fact I'm seeing the same problems on a laptop running completely different hardware suggests it isn't a hardware or driver issue.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.