AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased this TV recently and it hasn't been so hot. My xbox360 seems to stutter a bit at times, which is a huge annoyance. I'll be playing a game and all of a sudden the picture will freeze, as will the audio, and then it'll sound like "Ma-ma-madden.." (sorry, hard to explain).

On top of that, the picture seems kind of weird - almost as if everything on the TV is moving at an unrealistic rate and causing the picture to look really off. I've tried playing w/ the settings and I can't get over it. Is there some kind of secret 120hz setting or something that is causing this?

Thanks

·
Registered
78 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by elohel /forum/post/16932526

I purchased this TV recently and it hasn't been so hot. My xbox360 seems to stutter a bit at times, which is a huge annoyance. I'll be playing a game and all of a sudden the picture will freeze, as will the audio, and then it'll sound like "Ma-ma-madden.." (sorry, hard to explain).

On top of that, the picture seems kind of weird - almost as if everything on the TV is moving at an unrealistic rate and causing the picture to look really off. I've tried playing w/ the settings and I can't get over it. Is there some kind of secret 120hz setting or something that is causing this?

Thanks

turn on game mode. or turn amp down/off.

audio glitching and video stutters sounds like your 360 is messed up tbh.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts