AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am having reliability problems with my MX3000 and MRF300 when running macros. The MRF300 is inside my AV cabinet along with all the av units and I have the IR links running to the individual components. When I try to run simple macros on my hr10-250 like select "2" pause .5, select "7", pause .5, Select "8", select "enter, the system either misses digits or does nothing at all. Sometimes it works fine other times not. I've messed with the delay between commands and the IR intensity. Anyone heard of this before? Thanks

·
Registered
5,718 Posts
The HR10-250 has an extremely sensitive IR receiving eye which causes all kinds of reliability problems with macros. Are you getting 100% reliability with single commands? With the MRF-300, turn the output on the emitter to the 10-250 all the way down. Even then, you may have to reposition the emitter to the side to get reliable results. Took me a long time to do it with mine.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Even single commands aren't reliable. The only time I get reliable results is when I use the MX300 directly or use the base 300 as the IR repeater. I tried different emitters, levles and placement with no luck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.