AVS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

hi, I'm an Italian boy, I wanted to pose a problem with my amp yamaha dsp ax-1.The remote control has failed, is no longer working, (I informed the service center of the city where I live, they told me that it was very difficult find, even in the same yamaha!!) I can not adjust the volume of the center speakers (front and rear) and the surround, because it can only be adjusted by remote control, the Yamaha did not think even replicating the amplifier! !. My dilemma is: buy the Oppo 103/105 to be connected to analog 5.1 yamaha, yamaha dsp or replace the ax-1 with the Denon avr 4520? At this time I connected to the amplifier media player Dune hd base 3.0 (not 3d) to analog 5.1 (the sound in this way is good, but obviously not the best, even with regard to electronic, because I can not take advantage of the blu ray player, I unplug and plug the RCA analog every time I change). My ht is, Yamaha dsp ax-1/Dune hd base 3.0/samsung blu ray (to change) bd1400/B & W DM 602 (front and rear) central (front and rear) B & W  cc6/subwoofer Yamaha yst 320, cables Monster Cable and G & BL. If I take the Denon I would like to add another sub (B & W / Velodyne / sunfire) and 2 front speakers to create an 8 +2. The room where I plant is 40mq, what do you suggest? Thank you for your risposte.Sorry for my English school

1 - 3 of 3 Posts