Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I am looking at possibly getting a processor, DVDO Ican+. I am wondering if it is possible to bypass all the video processing on a display unit, so that everything is done by the DVDO? I currently have a Samsung HLR5067W. I do have some intermitent, or appear to be intermintent lip synch, audio lag issues? Does anyone know if this will correct that problem? My problems appear both on various cable channels, and on dvd, through comp, and hdmi inputs. Typically is there a major visual difference when these scalers are added to the system? Or is it one of those things that only a finely tuned eye would notice?

Thanks for all your help.

Kevin

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
The iScan HD+ can indeed output a 720p signal which should bypass the internal processing in your RP-DLP. The iScan HD+ also has audio inputs so that you can avoid the lipsync delay that you are talking about. If you purchase directly from DVDO, we do have a 30-day no quibble return policy so you can always try out an HD+ before you make a 100% commitment. Also many of our resellers can give you a demo in their showrooms or arrange for you to loan a unit.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.