Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Ever heard about Bill Gates dying?

At the gate St. Peter had a hard time making a decision. "Well, you could go to heaven. You have helped millions and donated to charity every now and then, but on the other hand there was windows95... Difficult, difficult. Besides, I don't want to offend HIM. Tell you what we do, I show you both heaven and hell and you get to decide!"

So they went into heaven first. Nice weather, clouds with an angel on it playing a little harp but that's about it.

Next stop, HELL! Long beaches with barbecues, good music, free booze, lot's of beautiful women making fun around campfires, unlimited smokingwithout cancer, well, you get the idea.

"What's it gonna be?" asked St. Peter. "Hell of course!"

Two weeks later St. Peter decided to check on Gates. He goes down to hell and finds Bill on a small rim over hot boiling lava with five devils around him, poking spears in his butt.

Gates shouts: "St. Peter, this is not what you showed me!".

St. Peter replies, "no, that was the demo."

Best Wishes,

Mitch

·
Registered
68 Posts
Never trust a salesman who tells you how good "Bugs Life"

looks on their FP or RPTV.

The sad part is that a lot of these retail store managers are so clueless as to setting up a proper HT that they actually inadvertantly put potential consumers off. On the other hand you have the sneaky sales reps who prey on the uninitiated. This is why I don't have a lot of time for sales people. Not all of them, but a lot of them spread misinformation either through blatantly lying or by (usually) being misinformed themselves.

Then there are those who sell such crap that even a finely tuned projector or RPTV still makes "Bugs Life" look crap.

These are the models you keep away from!

Embedding the bird for the sake of all humanity!

------------------

Tertiary adjunct to Unimatrix Zero-One

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.