AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
O.K., I have put off getting a new player long enough. I JUST CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER!!!!!! :)

I am replacing my old Sony 7000. I'll keep it around, because it has "the switches", but not for my primary player. I've been following the big progressive player debate for the last year and a half. Man, why these companies can't deal with this chroma-bug, I'll never know? :confused:

I have been holding out for the Denon-3800, but it looks like that was to no avail. :( So I have narrowed it down to the following and would appreciate any input you have on any of these placers.

Denon 4800 - what pany is this based on? It has the lock on full feature, correct? Would be great for my Pioneer 510. People seem to be very happy with it since they got that major bug worked out.

Kenwood 5700 - people seem to be generally hppy with this unit, correct? Build quility and layer change time seem to be the major complaints.

Denon 1600 - seems to be a winning as well. Anyone compared this to the 4800 in picture quality?

Sony NS900V - man that 7000 was a great player. How are the new sony's? Do they have the chroma bug?

Any others I should look at????????

I really love Denon equipment, but they seem to totally be at the mercy of their suppliers.

Once again ANY opinions, advice is apprecaited.

Thanks,

Scott

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.