AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to HD. I get the HD Package from D*, all the locals digital OTA, and CBS-E from D*.

As I have heard other people on the forum say, I don't feel like watching SD anymore! So I have been looking for a "one stop shop" for finding out what is on in HD on any give night. I have not been able to find such a resource. D* tells me what is on their channels, but not what's in HD on the locals. TV guide doesn't do it, the TV magazine in the newspaper doesn't and I haven't been able to find a website that has everything in one place either! I usually end up having to go to each network's website to find out what is in HD.

How is everyone getting this information? Is there a one stop solution to this problem?

I would love to be able to open to a one page listing of everything available on HD for a night. Anyone else feel the same way??

·
Registered
LG 55" C9 OLED, Yamaha RX-A660, Monoprice 5.1.2 Speakers, WMC HTPC, TiVo Bolt, X1
45,616 Posts

·
Registered
LG 55" C9 OLED, Yamaha RX-A660, Monoprice 5.1.2 Speakers, WMC HTPC, TiVo Bolt, X1
45,616 Posts
Galaxy is often wrong.

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
btw the chicago tribune tv listings do have an HD logo next to programs that are in HDTV

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm looking at the Tribune's TVBook that came today and I don't see it. I am looking for example at CSI on Thursday, which I know was in HD last week. It just has an (N) and a CC indicator.

Would anyone be as excited about a TVBook that had a one page "list" of everything as would be? I checked out TitanTV, and it is the best I have seen, but wouldn't be as "handy" as something on paper in my opinion.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.