AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a few devices for which MX Editor had no codes, so I had to teach it the codes. I can get everything to work well except the volume controls. On the original remotes, if you press VOL +/-, they send out a continuous command that quickly ramps the volume up or down. But the learned volume commands only send one command at a time, even when you hold down the button. It takes forever to adjust the volume this way. Is there some way to fix this?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can't believe that worked! I'm pretty sure that I've tried that unsuccesfully, but I just tried again and it worked. Fantastic! Thanks much!

This would be a good time to mention that I have a Channel Plus MDS-6A whole-house audio system. This thing has been a big hassle to control with a universal remote, for a few different reasons. This volume problem was the last hurdle I had to clear. I had to order a remote for the MDS-6A to learn the codes since I couldn't find a complete code set anywhere. I have attached the codes for anyone who might need them.

MDS-6A.zip 5.404296875k . file

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts