AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

I am sorry for this silly question, but how easy or difficult is it to program Universal Remote Controls MX-900? I will be replacing an AVR in my system with another AVR, so some reprogramming will probably be necessary. I am trying to decide whether I should pay someone to do this for me, or if it is simple enough for me to do myself. I should also mention that I am not very computer savvy. Thanks for your help.

Cal68

·
Registered
406 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal68 /forum/post/19550178

Hi All

I am sorry for this silly question, but how easy or difficult is it to program Universal Remote Controls MX-900? I will be replacing an AVR in my system with another AVR, so some reprogramming will probably be necessary. I am trying to decide whether I should pay someone to do this for me, or if it is simple enough for me to do myself. I should also mention that I am not very computer savvy. Thanks for your help.

Cal68

I have an MX-900 and I find it easy, but then again, I have 20+ years of programing experience. It certainly is not as user friendly as the Harmony One or 900 for the average user, which is what I would recommend.

·
Registered
9,431 Posts
The programming is probably going to be easier than finding the software to do the programming.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.