AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok...so now that I got my "C" satellite kit installed today, can anyone tell me of other DirecTV channels other than SHO HD Ch. 543 that are exclusive to the "C" satellite?

Come to think of it...after looking at 543 and then going to titantv.com's guide...I'm not really sure how much HD there is in SHO HD... :confused:

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
There is no other channel on 110 except 90 which is a test channel to verify the Sat C kit is installed. But theres no audio or video on it. Just a message at the bottom to check guide for programming.

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys...as usual, I can rely on competent info from this Forum...as opposed to DirecTV. I'm thinkin' they should change their name to in-DirecTV...ya think?

"But then hey, that's just my opinion...I could be wrong."

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Tony Chick
HDNet is also being broadcast from 110 on channel 198 mirroring 199 from 119.
Is this still true? I got channel 198 for a couple of days when Showtime HD first came on (4-30-02) but have not seen it since on my DCT-100.

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
I havent seen it either since then BB, on my Mitsu.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Bogney Baux
Is this still true? I got channel 198 for a couple of days when Showtime HD first came on (4-30-02) but have not seen it since on my DCT-100.
The picture is still on 198 as of a few minutes ago but there is no guide info, just "To be Announced" and the channel logo is "HDTV".

Tony

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.