AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have my cable box connected to my hdtv with a dvi to hdmi cable. For the audio I used a coaxial cable from the cable box to the Onkyo 604 receiver. I have done the same with my xbox with the components connected to the tv and the digital output connected to the receiver. My question is is there anyway to link the the coaxial input from the cable box to a button on the controller such as V1 on the input selector and V2 for the digital signal from the xbox? I have been looking online and not been able to find anything. Any help is appreciated.

Thank you

· Registered
2,058 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dacubanheat /forum/post/0

I have my cable box connected to my hdtv with a dvi to hdmi cable. For the audio I used a coaxial cable from the cable box to the Onkyo 604 receiver. I have done the same with my xbox with the components connected to the tv and the digital output connected to the receiver. My question is is there anyway to link the the coaxial input from the cable box to a button on the controller such as V1 on the input selector and V2 for the digital signal from the xbox? I have been looking online and not been able to find anything. Any help is appreciated.

Thank you

You need to assign digital inputs to those sources. Check out Page# 44 of owner's manual.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.