AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Hitachi 43FWX20B pjtv that I just purchased. Right now all I have on it is an old Sony unit with component out but not progressive. I only have about $250.00 to spend on a new unit and was hoping for a little advice from you guys. The Panasonic RP82 is out, because you just can't find the damn thing anywhere. I found a few XP30's though. The Denon 1600 is out because of price, but I heard the the Denon DVD-900 has the DCDi sage chip (Is this correct?). I don't care about DVD-Audio and I can't hear the differance in optical or coax (I am using optical now) so that has no bearing to me either. My Hitachi does not have a DVI interface so I will be using my Blue Jeans Component cables for picture. I read the shoot outs and every thread I can find on here, but I don't see anyone talking about the Denon 900's. What's a semi-videophile to do? My wife says there is nothing wrong with the old sony, but I want to take full advantage of the new Hitachi (why spend all that money and only watch half the picture right?). So please help me out or at least direct me to threads that can help. Also, what is the difference (if any) in the Panasonic XP30 and XP30S?:confused:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.