AVS Forum banner

261 - 273 of 273 Posts

·
Registered
866 Posts
Damn! Now we may never find out what happened to Quinn, or why it was that Senator John F. Kennedy was so curious about UFOs. Cancelling a scripted series IN THE MIDDLE OF A CLIFFHANGER??? No wonder the wags like to call it "The Hitler Channel."

·
Registered
9,749 Posts
If I like it, it gets cancelled. I guess the key is to not like the shows I like ... :mad:

·
Registered
866 Posts
Now, where's Jeff Bezos when we need him? After the very cool way he saved The Expanse, I'd love to see him or some other billionaire reach out and buy the show. It would fit great on Amazon Prime Video. It's interesting that Bluebook was getting decent ratings, but History Channel decided they need to "lighten their load of scripted shows." Some analysts think that television series are suddenly about become more and more pricey because of the pandemic-induced recession. and the cable services are reacting by dumping shows that actually weren't doing too bad ratings-wise.

·
Registered
922 Posts
They did the same thing to SIX after season 2 ended with a cliffhanger.

Without Project Blue Book and Knightfall returning there's nothing else I really care to watch on History Channel.

·
Registered
17,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #268
They did the same thing to SIX after season 2 ended with a cliffhanger.

Without Project Blue Book and Knightfall returning there's nothing else I really care to watch on History Channel.
I still love Forged in Fire on History.

·
Registered
2,276 Posts

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
261 - 273 of 273 Posts