AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Second time poster, long time reader. I'm a bit new to the home theater game and am trying to figure out if my desired setup will work. I'm trying to get a BenQ HT1085ST to work with a VIZIO S4251w-B4 5.1 Soundbar. I would post links to Amazon but my post count needs to be 5 or greater.

I'm unsure if these two are compatible from a distance. Ideally, I'm going to place the soundbar near the very bottom of the wall where the image is being projected. That is also near a wall outlet, so I can plug in the power supply there easily. My main question is can I avoid a wire or wires between the soundbar and projector? They both have Bluetooth, so that seems possible but I'm a rookie with this and am unsure.

I understand the projector will (probably?) need to be connected with wires to the rear satellite speakers included with this soundbar.

Much appreciated in advance!
Carlos

·
Registered
4,712 Posts
You are going to need wires going to the projector and the sound bar. What sources are you using i.e. Cable, Sat, Blu-ray, Apple TV, etc.? You can't use Bluetooth for these type of connections.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts