AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that I getting somewhat serious about getting a projector and being a newbie about it, I was hoping to look at/demo the projectors. I saw a Sony 10HT at Sound Advice and it looked really nice. However, based on the reviews at projectorcentral, it seems that I should compare it to others (e.g. NEC VT540, Infocus LP350). Sound Advice, unfortunately, only has that one and at $7995.

Does anyone know of a Home theater shop in the Tampa Bay area where I can look at some other projectors?

------------------

Take care,

JC

·
Registered
384 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by jalaram:
Now that I getting somewhat serious about getting a projector and being a newbie about it, I was hoping to look at/demo the projectors. I saw a Sony 10HT at Sound Advice and it looked really nice. However, based on the reviews at projectorcentral, it seems that I should compare it to others (e.g. NEC VT540, Infocus LP350). Sound Advice, unfortunately, only has that one and at $7995.

Does anyone know of a Home theater shop in the Tampa Bay area where I can look at some other projectors?

JC, I live in Clearwater, Fl. the Countryside section. You are welcome to come view my Infocus LP350 in my home theater. Paired with a Stewart Greyhawk screen, at $3900 I still think this projector is a great "bang for the buck"!

Eamil me and I'll get in touch with you.

Dave

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
mmcdlc, YHM.

ranj,

Thanks for the link. I called them and they are strictly a call center, but one person referred me to a company called AVI. It's too late now, but I'll call them on Monday to see if they can help me out.

------------------

Take care,

JC

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.