AVS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to the projector world and would like to install my first one. After posting some questions at the beginning of the year and figuring out every possible option I have in my unusual room (See signature) I've come up with this:

I would like to install a 92" tab tensioned electric screen. Considering a VApex.

To have my projector lens around the top of the screen or a few inches above, I can have it 8'-8'5" away from the screen. (My slanted ceilings limit how far away it can go. It could go closer to the screen if need be.)

What projector in the $1,000 and under range would you recommend?

Thanks!
Dan

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
i'm new to the projector world and would like to install my first one. After posting some questions at the beginning of the year and figuring out every possible option i have in my unusual room (see signature) i've come up with this:

I would like to install a 92" tab tensioned electric screen. Considering a vapex.

To have my projector lens around the top of the screen or a few inches above, i can have it 8'-8'5" away from the screen. (my slanted ceilings limit how far away it can go. It could go closer to the screen if need be.)

what projector in the $1,000 and under range would you recommend?

Thanks!
Dan
w1070.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. It looks like from my distance and the screen size I would get the regular w1070, not the ST.

Thank for you input on my previous thread as well.

Dan

1 - 3 of 3 Posts