AVS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Does anyone know how to unlock this type of wall mount so that I can remove the screen?
Not sure if you purchased the house and screen stayed or perhaps you're trying to take it down for painting but you should be able to find some label or something that would tell you the maker of the screen. If you can find the model # that would be even better. Look on-line for the manual or call the manufacturer and get their recommendation and instructions for removal.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure if you purchased the house and screen stayed or perhaps you're trying to take it down for painting but you should be able to find some label or something that would tell you the maker of the screen. If you can find the model # that would be even better. Look on-line for the manual or call the manufacturer and get their recommendation and instructions for removal.
The screen is an InFocus screen but I have searched InFocus products and cannot find a mount like this one.

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
If you're just trying to get it down I guess just be as careful as you can and not try to damage the wall. Infocus made quite cheap screens so if you do damage the screen taking it down won't cost you a lot to replace with a better screen.

·
Premium Member
673 Posts
I usually don't comment on screens by other manufactures. But looking at the photo you can see a black knob on the bottom of the inverted "L" mounting bracket. My guess is that these are spring loaded lock release knobs on the bottom of both mounting brackets.. Good luck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts