AVS Forum banner

441 - 460 of 1283 Posts

·
Registered
4,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #441
Here is some TMNT to be going on with.

I found this to be very entertaining in the way I would have loved when younger.

Apologies for all the shots of Megan Fox... She is very easy on the eye though...… :)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Here is some TMNT to be going on with.

I found this to be very entertaining in the way I would have loved when younger.

Apologies for all the shots of Megan Fox... She is very easy on the eye though...… :)
She’s the only reason for watching Transformers. :D

·
Registered
4,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #445
She’s the only reason for watching Transformers. :D
A big reason for sure... but I found the first Transformers to be a really good film. They all got very loud and brash afterwards. An enjoyable set of flicks though for a bit of bombastic brain out sci-fi. :D

Rosie Huntington-Whitely is also a pretty compelling reason to watch number 3.... :D

Attachments

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Nice.
Mine hasn't arrived yet. :(
It’s a movie that doesn’t jump out at your from a visual perspective but photographically it’s brilliant.

·
Registered
4,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #447
It’️s a movie that doesn’️t jump out at your from a visual perspective but photographically it’️s brilliant.
Just arrived today! Will watch that first chance I get.

Reactions: Luminated67

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Just arrived today! Will watch that first chance I get.
Off topic but if you have SKY check out Gangs of London on Sky Atlantic, absolute brilliant and brutal in equal measure.

·
Registered
4,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #449
Off topic but if you have SKY check out Gangs of London on Sky Atlantic, absolute brilliant and brutal in equal measure.
I will add it to my list. There is just so damn much to get through! I don't know how people fit all these shows in. Now the weather is improving the PJ is seeing less use too.

·
Premium Member
638 Posts
Never used my projector as much as I have this last two months, after work it’s the only way I can unwind and de-stress. Anyone else the same?
I know the feeling, I use my HT room as a home office now (~600hrs in 3 months), so my wife can use my upstairs office. I try to go down after lunch, but sometimes she has back to back calls all day. I finally got her to wear her Logitech headphones/mic, Yeah, one step @ a time ;).

Ok, I'm going to break out my DSLR out of mothballs and take some hopefully Eye Candy pics :).

Peace and blessings,

Azeke

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
The Crimes of Grindelwald 1080P

More images in my Dropbox

Attachments

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
^Really need to rewatch Gravity.

Reactions: Archibald1

·
Registered
4,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #456
Reactions: Luminated67

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Dunkirk 1080P

Brilliant movie, just love the way it links a lot of individual stories together.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
441 - 460 of 1283 Posts