Registered
2,138 Posts
^Too hard on yourself mate.

Kick Ass 2 definitely not the best movie. :LOL:

5710E8F4-6C33-4162-BD3A-9D14B481BE35.jpeg

·
Registered
141 Posts
Looking good @Felix_ro! Keep on posting please! That way we all get to enjoy your POV.
Thanks @lizrussspike, but for sure, the pictures doesn't come close to my POV (Point Of View) and at all to my MLP (Main Listening Position). It is quite difficult to take a GOOD picture, while you want to watch something, for those pictures I spent at least 5 minutes for each, by rewinding, frame-forwarding and so on.

Also, I saw that, somehow, @Luminated67 managed to put pictures that can be clicked and then seen in bigger resolution, but I couldn't find this, at least loading from my iPad.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Thanks @lizrussspike, but for sure, the pictures doesn't come close to my POV (Point Of View) and at all to my MLP (Main Listening Position). It is quite difficult to take a GOOD picture, while you want to watch something, for those pictures I spent at least 5 minutes for each, by rewinding, frame-forwarding and so on.

Also, I saw that, somehow, @Luminated67 managed to put pictures that can be clicked and then seen in bigger resolution, but I couldn't find this, at least loading from my iPad.
It’s easy, just click on the picture gif in the image below

And it will open a bigger box you click on

Once you’ve click it you are open into your photo folder on your iPad, just click the image and download. You don’t need to do anything else.

·
Registered
5,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,566

·
Registered
141 Posts
It’s easy, just click on the picture gif in the image below

View attachment 3046780
And it will open a bigger box you click on
View attachment 3046781
Once you’ve click it you are open into your photo folder on your iPad, just click the image and download. You don’t need to do anything else.
That's EXACTLY what I did in the first place, but I see my pictures can't be viewed larger than what it is on the webpage here. Or it is just for me this way?
Or maybe that's the best that my iPad can do...

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
I have tried every possible way of uploading an image and I can't replicate what is happening with yours so I can only assume it's something to do with the size of the files on the iPad.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I have tried every possible way of uploading an image and I can't replicate what is happening with yours so I can only assume it's something to do with the size of the files on the iPad.
That would be my assessment too.
Thanks for getting into that much troubles for it. (y)

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Don't worry @Luminated67, you're not the only one that like this one (The Greatest Showman), I like it too.
Also, just for anyone else that still has not seen it, I remember I took a look at the IMDB charts with the ticket sales and earnings, and we all know that all the movies, have a "boom" in the first week, and then the earnings are lower-and lower till it goes away, few weeks (usually 4-5), but this one... I think was among very few (if not the only one) that actually INCREASED in sales after fist week, and keept earning if I'm not recalling wrongly, for at least 19 weeks. To this day, I blame myself (head banging) a lot that didn't "move my ass" the 60Km away to see it in IMAX, thinking (so wrongly:cry:) at that time "meh, I don't want to go see Wolverine singing".
Now it is the only movie for which I purchased a so called "One Click" from Manta Lab. I for one consider it THE GREATEST MUSICAL MOVIE (and no, I did not forgot Singin' In The Rain or My Fair Lady)!
I hate to say it but this movie is great.. ive seen it 3 times with the wife.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
141 Posts
I hate to say it but this movie is great.. ive seen it 3 times with the wife.

Honestly, I find it hard to really understand what you want to say here.
You say you “hate to say you like this movie (The Greatest Showman)”, like is somehow in opposition/contradiction with my post (that you quoted), but I and we all also say that we like and love it... therefore, why “the hate”? Am I missing something? Or Is it somehow something else what you wanted to say?
I am not a native English speaker, so I might not fully understand all the “slang”, if and when used.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Honestly, I find it hard to really understand what you want to say here.
You say you “hate to say you like this movie (The Greatest Showman)”, like is somehow in opposition/contradiction with my post (that you quoted), but I and we all also say that we like and love it... therefore, why “the hate”? Am I missing something? Or Is it somehow something else what you wanted to say?
I am not a native English speaker, so I might not fully understand all the “slang”, if and when used.
Its slang thats all.

·
Registered
5,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,574
Okay guys, The Greatest Showman is obviously a Marmite film. You either love it or hate it.
I think many were surprised how fun it was, to others it was just another formulaic musical.
I think we can move on now!
(y)

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Okay guys, The Greatest Showman is obviously a Marmite film. You either love it or hate it.
I think many were surprised how fun it was, to others it was just another formulaic musical.
I think we can move on now!
(y)
Agreed and I have only one thing to add to this. ☺

·
Registered
5,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,577
Here are a few from G.I Joe Rise of Cobra.

A few quick shots from last night to get us back on track. Please excuse the poor quality.

DSC_0148.JPG
DSC_0088.JPG
DSC_0098.JPG
DSC_0108.JPG
DSC_0109.JPG
DSC_0112.JPG
DSC_0113.JPG
DSC_0117.JPG
DSC_0122.JPG
DSC_0128.JPG
DSC_0131.JPG
DSC_0135.JPG

Reactions: Luminated67

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
^Its an enjoyable movie, definitely won’t test the brain but great for passing a couple of hours.

Reactions: Archibald1

·
Registered
5,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,579
Plus, it has an excellent girl fight! :D

1561 - 1580 of 1607 Posts